Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Care to Join Me for a Night Out?

In the entire country of Georgia, there are only two McDonald's.

I will pause for a minute, so you can catch your breath.

Yes, only 2. In the entire country.

It is actually one of the things I love about Georgia. It is not littered by fast food chains and Starbucks coffee shops. But I digress.

Both McDonald's are located in Tbilisi...which is a far drive for a Georgian who is living outside the city limits and craving a Big Mac. Since it is considered a nice restaurant, people dress up while they dine on their burgers and fries. It is also relatively expensive!



Ronald McDonald speaks everyone's language.


If I ate McDonald's everyday, would I look as beautiful and seductive as she does? I think not.

A bit racy for a tray liner, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious that people dress up to go to McDonald's! It does look pretty fancy from the outside!
Michelle

Lori said...

I can't believe there are only two. Of course, then, I don't have a clue how big Georgia is. I guess I'll look that up. :)

I know this is my first comment, but I have been thoroughly enjoying your blog. I was laughing so hard at your posts about the doctor. I love your writing style. I can just hear your voice. And I mean, your actual voice, not like the 6 Traits "voice." Miss you! Happy Thanksgiving. (I hope this wasn't too long for the comments section!)

Lori

Anonymous said...

monica!!!! your blog is the best haha!

marie