Friday, September 17, 2010

Stuff Happens.

We went out to breakfast last weekend at this little bakery called Entree. The best part of the whole meal was when we went downstairs to use the restroom. We came upon this door...


For some reason, I found it so funny. Stuff Only. What else would you put in the closet? I am appreciative that so many places try and incorporate English on their signs, menus, etc...but I always get a chuckle when they spell things incorrectly. It is always funny though when they make a word they were never intending to use. I wonder if the workers at Entree think they are called Stuff Members?


On the way back, we saw this neat little garage!


1 comment:

M said...

LOL! I don't which made me chuckle more- the sign or the garage. It looks more like a cage! Hilarious!