Thursday, September 23, 2010

And You Thought Walking Home Wasn't Exercise....

"They" are in the process of digging up every inch of the sidewalks near our house. It is a bit of a challenge to walk to and from our apartment. Will there be huge holes? Exposed wires? Long cables? Piles of gravel? You never know what you will find. If I am by myself, I just walk in the narrow street and hope the cars whizzing by have good enough drivers that they won't hit me. The trouble is, I am rarely alone. Walking with AL is a little trickier. They seem to love walking this path...but I do worry they may fall in a hole, etc...

Well, they'll be finished digging soon, right? Right...

Here are some pictures of our street.





Did I mention the picture above is our bus stop?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So, while your apartment looks very modern...their way of doing construction- not so much.