Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wake up, Mommy....We Need to Get Our Shoes On!

This is how I woke up last Sunday morning, two days after traveling around the globe. Jetlagged and not really sure what time it was (5:48 am I quickly realized), I glanced at L and was trying to imagine why we needed to get our shoes on.
"The Easter bunny always hides eggs. We have to find them!" How in the world did he remember that from last year? I mean really, he can't remember to hang up his coat, but he can remember that one year ago the Easter bunny hid plastic eggs for him to find? Oh, to be 4 again.
I had to explain to AL that the Easter bunny had to deliver many baskets, all over the world so he did not have time to hide our eggs yet. In reality, we were waiting for Kim to have our egg hunt! When she arrived, we ate chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and she took them outside to play while I did "wash" (aka hid the eggs).
Here is the letter the Easter bunny left for AL
AL and Charlotte, Kim's new puppy, resting in the grass. I am not sure why Charlotte is so tired...she didn't even find any eggs!


No comments: