Sunday, April 4, 2010

Uh Oh.


We walked into the bathroom at the amusement park and Lucas said, "Mommy, we need to find you another bathroom. Girls can't pee in here." I reassured him and then made Emet come in to the woman's bathroom and explain to me the best way to handle this. Really, there was no good way. So I locked myself in the stall and took off my pants and underwear. I slung them over the door and prayed that no one would come in....another example of a silly American! This post is embarrasing enough...I won't tell you how it turned out. I will tell you, though, that 4 year olds are extremly smart.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my god you make me laugh. I won't get too into it but my advice is face the hole and you don't need to take your pants and underwear off!

M said...

What did you do with your shoes?

Monica said...

@M--left them on, silly.