Thursday, March 25, 2010

...and we're off!


27 hours of traveling with two four year olds ....I was dreading it for weeks. Ok, months. I had been hoarding Happy Meal toys, coloring books, crayons...anything I could get at a yard sale. I bought a new DVD player --one that has a 13 hour battery and 2 headphone jacks (oooh, aaaaah!). I even gave in and bought them each at Leapster L-Max game system. I swore I would hold out on buying a game system...4 years doesn't really feel like holding out. But when faced with these kind of circumstances, can you blame me?

After all that worrying, everything went smoothly with the exception of one minor scuffle in the airport. But I'll get back to that. Lucas slept on the floor of the airplane. Aidan stretched out across two seats. They slept for a total of 3 hours before we had to change plans --at 2:30 am. So all in all, 27 hours of traveling, two 4 years, 2 L-O-N-G layovers, and 3 hours of sleep? I couldn't have asked for better behaved kids.

1 comment:

webSTAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.